What are the Pros?
1. The system requires just ten square feet of space to be set up in. It is also fairly easy to move if you need to make room for something else.
2. This System is very cheap. If you've looked at the price of other solar equipment you'd know they can cost thousands of dollars for just one.
3. The dvd and blue print guide are very easy to follow, a ten year old would most likely follow it.
4. Along with all of this if you still have more questions, you get twelve free months of unlimited email access. So if you have any questions you can email Zack and he will be right there to help you.
5. This system also doesn’t require any maintenance. Just set it in one spot once you've got it built and leave it there year round. Other, more expensive systems require routine maintenance, this one does not. You can literally set it up and forget about it.
What Are The Cons?
1. If you just aren’t into building your own stuff, you don’t have to! Get someone else to help you, or have your kids help you.
2. Another downside would be that if you're going to use this to power your whole house you may have to cut back on the amount of energy you use.
3. Zack does not recommend running your whole house off of just one source, rather multiple sources so that if one fails you have another to rely on.